Scroll to top
Western Desert Gold / Copper Project
- Hawkstone holds 100% equity in the Western Desert gold/copper exploration project located in western Utah.
- The Western Desert Project Lies within the same geological terrain that hosts the Carlin, Cortez gold trends and Long Canyon gold mine.
- Mineralisation consists of skarn style Gold –Copper – Silver mineralisation within altered carbonate – sandy carbonate and felsic rocks proximal to monzonitic intrusive.
- Sampling in the adit has returned:
- Gold (Au) up to 25 grams per tonne
- Copper (Cu) up to 4.6%
- Silver (Ag) up to 95 grams per tonne
- Surface grab samples returned high grade:
- Gold (Au) up to 6.7 grams per tonne
- Copper (Cu) up to 6.3%
- Channel sampling across 1m in the historical trench returned:
- Gold (Au) up to 4.42 grams per tonne
- Copper (Cu) up to 1.03%
- Silver (Ag) up to 11.8 grams per tonne